Whether your sights are set on a Main Line luxury estate, a Center City family-friendly neighborhood, or a bountiful backyard, Jordan’s insights and knowledge of Lower Merion, Radnor and Tredyffrin Townships and Philadelphia neighborhoods provides in-depth knowledge that is respected and envied within the field.
First time buyers. Out-of-towners. Move-up buyers. They have one goal in mind—to purchase a house that reflects their vision of the ideal home. Here’s how we do it.
THE PROCESS: ONE HOUR. THREE STEPS. YOU’RE READY.
1. The Interview
Have a seat. Relax. Jordan has it under control. He’ll ask the key questions that get to the heart of your needs. He’ll devise a plan to find the perfect opportunities for you. By partnering with Jordan, he’ll set you up with the vital information to aid in the discovery process.
- Locate the ideal neighborhoods.
- Create a list of potential homes.
- Leverage state-of-the art technology that enables you to see listings the minute they hit the market.
2. Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Getting your mortgage pre-approval gets the ball rolling.
- Jordan takes the time to educate you about the latest financing trends and changes.
3. Setting You Up For Success
- Buyers need to be in a position to move quickly. That means taking care of any current home issues that can impede your chance to made a bid and get the house you want.
- Staging a current home.
- Selling a current home.
- Jordan will personally review the current inventory for you and can even find off-market buying opportunities.